Old newbie!

ourcassy

Wrench Pro
Car
Dacia Duster 4x4
Hello all, Over the years I've regularly used the MPG calculator on TorqueCars & so decided to link up to the forums.

Hello and welcome, really nice to have you with us. I hope you enjoy your time on here with us, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Glad the MPG calculator has proved useful to you. It seems to have quite a following out there. Be sure to share the site with all of your friends.

Thanks for your welcome. @Yugguy so far I'm happy with the Duster especially the MPG. Only done app 550 miles so far, bit of turbo lag in 3rd but otherwise I can feel she wants to gooooooooooo! No where near as much storage as in the Berlingo, but I'mm happy with it.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back