Off to sunny LA

Well, they're not too expensive for me, but they are expensive for what they are if you get me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But, as you also know, cheap ends up expensive :)

Also, individually, they aren't too bad, it's just that I need so many :)

Leave for LAX in 3 hours. Had to pay for an extra case in order to get my stuff, along my son's Audi S3 manifold and my friend's Nitrous kit. Also all three of us have max'd out the cabin luggage allowance :)

Flight delayed for 2 1/2 hours. Original plane was sruck by lightning on approach to Heathrow so they had to find a spare! Hand luggage was checked due to Accusump cylinder, but no problems. Finally took off at 0020h. Flight was not full as some people had to get different flights in order to make connections. Only took just over 9 1/2 hours due to favourable tail winds.

On emptying suitcases at home the one with the nitrous cylinder had also been checked :)

Only 2 weeks of work left before I retire and csn start to work on the car seriously :)

Last edited:
Just compared prices on the fuel hose unions. Saved just over £100 and got better fittings.

Nice, Hows it feel to be back in good old Blighty? I bet our heatwave has really caught you out;)

Nice, Hows it feel to be back in good old Blighty? I bet our heatwave has really caught you out;)

Gosh, it is very sticky over here.

For the first 3 weeks we had LA June Gloom with the sun breaking through after 3pm. However, this was fine for folliclly(?) challenged types like myself. Temps were also higher in UK.

Last week was hotter, but being so dry it is a far more comfortable heat than here.