Odd car coverings

gummy

Torque Master
Car
skyline r34 gtt
I saw an imprezza in a mag today it had a diamond stitched leather covered boot lid,on the outside!.I was wondering what sort of other car coverings are out there,any one seen any?.:lol:

A Smart Car covered in green grass for an Astro turf company in London, and a van covered in windows doors and a roof for a double glazing company :)

I saw a car with a big red bull tin on the roof!.

Seen this one, a mini convertible with a ruddy great can of Red Bull strapped to the back. It has a special fridge conversion in the back for the freebies, oh! did I forget to mention the most important thing? the 2 stunning ladies that come with it ;)

Seen this one, a mini convertible with a ruddy great can of Red Bull strapped to the back. It has a special fridge conversion in the back for the freebies, oh! did I forget to mention the most important thing? the 2 stunning ladies that come with it ;)

I didnt see the driver,sounds like i missed out:(!

I didnt see the driver,sounds like i missed out:(!

You did miss out gummy, Red Bull have a distributing depot in East London at the back of London Hospital in Whitechapel. Worth a visit in the summer to watch scantily clad maidens loading up the cars before they go off on their rounds :love:

Next time i'm in London i'm there. ;)

As lovely as those gorgeous ladies are TN, I know I'm starting to get old, when I start to think too myself; Oh bless, she must be freezing in that outfit, she could do with a thick woolly jumper on
paperbag.gif
:lol:

You did miss out gummy, Red Bull have a distributing depot in East London at the back of London Hospital in Whitechapel. Worth a visit in the summer to watch scantily clad maidens loading up the cars before they go off on their rounds :love:

``:(:(:(:(!

Dont quite know what to make off the woolly car covers! that wayne posted,maybe warmer in winter!!.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back