Nissan Jag MK 2

Aerial Andy944

The Torque Meister
Car
VW Golf GT TDi 200
Saw this at a show I went to at the weekend. Can't remember the make, Matsouka or something like that, anyway it's based on a Nissan Micra and that's probably the only time a Micra will draw so much attention :amuse:
So what do you think?

Attachments

• 102_1225 (Small).jpg
    102_1225 (Small).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 102_1226 (Small).jpg
    102_1226 (Small).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 102_1227 (Small).jpg
    102_1227 (Small).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
was going to say a figaro but its not that

Same sort of idea, retro shape based on Micra mechanicals, but a Jag!!:eek: They also do a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost series 3 apparantly :lol::lol:
Seem to remember seeing these copies on Top Gear or something like that, have to watch Dave for a few weeks solid to see if they crop up :bigsmile:

Last edited:
With a 3.8 Mk2 going for over £20k in the auction at the same event these are a bargain at £9k brand new :lol::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Have put some more pics of the Restoration show in the gallery

What a waste of money! I think it looks horrible. Does it have Nissan Micra performance?

When I say "bargain" that is with tongue in the preverbial cheek:blink1: And yes it's basically a Micra as far as I know like the Figaro is.
It is different though and the guy was busy all day explaining what it is. Don't know if that is good or bad having to explain why you had bought such a thing :blink:

the figaro must get the JDM micra engine as it is a 1.3 turbo thats fitted. Know someone with one and i dont know how he fits into it, they are that small