Nikko

NEW GTO PROJECT.
Hi people,
I just stumbled onto this sight and it couldnt of happened at a better time as I have just purchased a 1998 Mitsubishi GTO and not having much luck finding any information on it as it is a full import from Japan and not even the local Mitsubishi dealer is being of much value.
In the near future i am looking at doing quiet a few mechanical modifications to it and also a few changes to the body along with a full re-spray, and would appreciate any helpfull info or advice anyone would like to share with me.

Cheers
NIKKO

:lol::blink::lol:

Hello and welcome to the site mate

our main GTO man is currently awol but hopefully hew will be back soon and able to answer your questions

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Have a read of the threads in our mitsubishi forum as these address the common issues like ECU failures and lights/aerofoil issues.

You have a pretty solid and fun car there to play with.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back