Night driving

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
You can practice night driving by driving around during the day time with your eyes closed. (Please don't try this in a moving vehicle!)

On a serious note though, a lot of people hate driving at night. I reckon this is because they have poor lights on their car or a dirty windscreen

What do you think are the things that put people of driving at night?

seems to be lights coming towards some people.
ive lost count of the times on straights ive sat behind someone who not only going slow but as soon as the car coming towards them gets close they brake.

personally i perfer driving at nights as you can see the cars coming, as a lot of the roads around here are twisties you cant acually see the cars but the lights give them away

I love the roads a night as the roads are clearer and you can open the taps and test your cars handling! and Speed

I hated driving at nights on roads I didn't know when it was raining. in my ashtray the lights and wipers were appalling so it was quite terrifying. the focus has much better lights and wipers and also doesn't mist up like the ashtray used to. I feel a lot more confident driving at night one.
as previously said, on twisty roads night driving can be good due to seeing the others cars lights before the bend. however not all pedestrians follow the rules and can find themselves on a blind bend with a car coming at them. scary for pedestrian and driver.
Too many brights lights on a main road can sometimes be discomforting. espessially those that drive on main beam all the time or those who don't align their lights down to the road. some fog lights can be too bright aswell but I don't touch the brakes like some people do.

Luckily My Lights have a system where I can electronically position them so I just have them aiming as low as possible once i put on the fogs its like a Half Main beam but doesn't dazzle = Win Win

The Most Fun Road I have ever found at night Waynee Should have a look at it. Is 3 miles outside Dover it is a 10 Mile long road no real junctions really small country lane never cars on it, Reminds me of a Rally Stage from Scotland, You can go so fast on the road and the car will hold it till the cows come home! At night is even better!

Night drive any day (or night)! the roads are practically empty.... but i do get annoyed when people use high beams in a well lit area coming towards you

Always drive long distance at night. At least then you are guaranteed to only have 1 idiot on the quieter roads at any one time. Me.

Rather than an infinitive number during the day.

I find you get to your destination quicker, spend less on fuel, less stress ect ect.