Next "Visual" Mod ideas????

Hi guy's.

In amongst my travels I've spotted a couple of scoobies with the touring car graphics on them. Now as I already have a few bits on my car from Cusco, I wanted to apply the graphics on my car. They have cost me £90 for the full set of graphics (23 in total). So i have had a play in my graphics program to see what my car will look like with them on.

Now bear in mind i've only added the main part of the stickers and not the sponsors. But what do you guys reckon? (it is a pic of my car by the way ;) ) Oh and i've added a red rim on the alloyes ;)

wheelrim2.jpg

That looks awesome mate. That will really work well with the front end. And that red lip round the wheels will set off the pin stripes on the front. Good work buddy. :D:D:D

Cheers mate.

My thoughts exactly, I dont want one that looks the same as everyone elses. I want it to scream "Me" ;)

Cheers mate.

My thoughts exactly, I dont want one that looks the same as everyone elses. I want it to scream "Me" ;)

Thats what moddins all about mate. Thats why I'm in the slow process of extending my bumper. I'm not fussed if it's not to everyones taste it represents me and it is individual. Yours does look sweet though mate :D:D:D

Well from the looks of the stickers, the hardest and longest bit will be the big black and red bit and it will be the alignment that will be the pain. I reckon I could have the whole thing done in about 4 hours I reckon.

Well from the looks of the stickers, the hardest and longest bit will be the big black and red bit and it will be the alignment that will be the pain. I reckon I could have the whole thing done in about 4 hours I reckon.

Sounds like an interesting challenge...next day off?

looks really really good, totally agree with the whole thing of 'not being the same as everyone else' personally love the idea of having graphics that noone else will have.

im designing a colin mcrae trubite scoob at the min, purely cos the lad already had the tribute stickers on rear window and wanted graphics but didnt want the 'usual' stuff that everyone has. plus in trying to talk my dad into stickering up the bongo he has (and sell it me for moddin :))

alignment should be ok aslong as you spray paintwork with a bit of washing up liquid and water b4 sticking them on so you got a bit of slide before you stick. stick one side then take pic to use as ref so you dont have to keep running round ya car trying to remember where positioning was lol (done that b4)

Last edited:
Looks good, I agree it is nice to be against the grain..................why follow the herd!

A friend of mine has had the full BTCC MG 'Hot Wheels' livery made for his ZS, it looks stunning and very different! It suits his car as it runs on 18's, lowered with bigger brakes and runs 210 with nitrous on top. I'll be up against him at Brands on the 21st, should be fun!

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.