newby

turbodriver

Car
996 turbo 600 bhp
Hello all live in london have a 996 turbo -k24 hybrids- europipe exhaust -diverta valves and ecu remap- gt3 6pot calipers alcon front discs 365mm-rear ceramics 350mm pagid rs 29 front and rear pads girling racing brake fluid-
kw varient 3- hr uprated antiroll bars gt3 front lower arms- gt3 racing seats- removed rear seats -belts- air bags-(rs steering wheel)-hrs racing wheels 19inc
pirelli corsa tyres- racing battery -car producing approc 588 bhp and 560ib of torque no spare wheel or tools but have put half roll cage (porsche motorsport)
weighs 1500 kg with 1/2 tank of fuel
wont to upgrade to kw clubsport supension-harder ride i know but much faster into corners whats your opinion out their is their better suspension would like feed back from someone whos already done something similar

chris t

Last edited:
Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

What cars have you owned in the past then? Anything interesting like the Porsche? ;)

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

tcsmileysign.gif

Hi there.

Sounds impressive. Where did you get the 588bhp from? I'd be suprised you could get all that down on the road. Was that from a rolling road?

Get some post's in, once you have had 10, you can put some pictures up.

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back