newbie with custom build boosted renault espace

t16espace

Wrench Pro
Car
t16 espace 200+bhp
as title have a renault espace with a rover 220 2.0l turbo engine fitte 200bhp+ i have a braking problem at the moment but i will post this in the right section hope you like my car

Hello and Welcome.
Your post got caught in the moderation queue as you are required to have 10 posts before uploading pics or links. No worries i've approved it for you this time. But please pass 10 posts before uploading anything else. |B

Have a wander round the forum you'll soon hit 10. :)

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Your honoured buddy, new members who break the rules are never usually seen again, turbonutter69 was obviously in a good mood today ;)

I look forward to watching your project with great interest once you have made it to 10 posts.

Nice to have you on board :)

ok sorry again i have already added a couple pics to another thread espace mods sorry again:(

Not to worry I saw them too and approved them. |B

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Your honoured buddy, new members who break the rules are never usually seen again, turbonutter69 was obviously in a good mood today ;)

I look forward to watching your project with great interest once you have made it to 10 posts.

Nice to have you on board :)

I'm not that bad. o_O

Ok maybe sometimes. :rofl:

Sweet! Was it something you did yourself or did you buy it that way? LOVING the exposed cambelt , proper MadMax.

Can you tell us more about the car. Would love to know more details.

Cheers

its a renault espace with a rover tomcat 2.0l turbo 200bhp with standard engine at 7psi but my mods are .gt28r turbo/3 inch mr2 modified downpipe/3 inch exhaust all the way down with cat/lexus i.s alloy rad/modified nissan 200 sx tubular manifold/ medium size front mount intercooler with 2 and half inch boost pipes/vernier cam pullys for tomong adjustment/custom made drive shafts and engine mounts.running at 15 psi. im looking to go forged this year so i can seriously wind it up. but that's more serious money as i need stand alone ecu to go with it.have to buy a bit a month lol the konie adjustable shocks are going on first. should be getting them next month. i have another that im building in dark blue. so i will just put all parts on that then just drop a forged lump inn and take my custom mounts from my daily. got a little video of it. my mate is a security guard at an industrial estate and gave me a couple of goes up and down the road its quite dark though as it had to be in evening when everybody had gone and the gate was locked .will post it up just got to check how many posts i have made

Last edited:
no risk of pedestrians at all as it is a closed private street gated and locked and patroled by one guard in an industrial estate not a public street as for the swearing i never new i will remove it now

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back