new

nig

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 200 1.4si ish
hi not a lot to say at moment .busy playing with her playing tea partys
want to lose as much wight as poss from car
lost 74 kg off zzr1100 wow did that fly

would love to have little money at moment but how much anyway and would it fit pritty easly

You lost 74kgs off a bike? Bloody hell well done mate. Weight loss from cars is incredibly addictive to be fair, you find yourself looking for every single gram avaliable to lose lol.

Oh and welcome!

i know it is adictive not sure about car yet but would love to get another engine to play with or a spare car

Well i'd sell the Engine, Turbo, Intercooler, Some pipework, wiring loom and ecu and anything else you may need for £150. But this Does Not include the gearbox as i'm keeping that for my other ti. I'm not sure of what work is involved to make it fit but I do know it can be done as i've seen a few 200's with this engine in.

Well i'd sell the Engine, Turbo, Intercooler, Some pipework, wiring loom and ecu and anything else you may need for £150. But this Does Not include the gearbox as i'm keeping that for my other ti. I'm not sure of what work is involved to make it fit but I do know it can be done as i've seen a few 200's with this engine in.

if i had that money i would have it you dont collect fossels do you;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back