New motor

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
So, i'm thinking about trading in the old BM when i've cleared my debts in about 6 months time. I went and test drove a Seat Leon FR. ;) Does anyone else have an opinion on these cars? Does anyone own one that can give me pro's and con's of the vehicle? I'll probably end up opting for the Cupra version for the extra BHP and styling of it so any thoughts on this are also welcome.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Pete :D

They are very nice cars, a great little package and postive bargains abound. Beware the depreciation but there are much worse cars out there. I view SEAT as the fun and funky side of the VAG group and you really do get a good solid engine and fun handling.

yeah that's what i thought mate. Look absolutely stunning and a fair bit of a grunt with 2.0TSI 240PS engine. 0-62mph in 6.2 secs and a top speed of 153mph. Sounds pretty good to me. Gonna be next June/July though I reckon after my debts are paid. Can't wait. Summat to look forward to eh? :bigsmile:

Hmm, perhaps not, lol. There isn't that much of it to drag to be fair though is there? unlike my BM. Needs a massive engine to drag a massive car. Damned excited, shame i'm having to get another job to pay off all my debts. There again, only working to my fingers to the bone for 6 months, then swapping to new job permanently.