new hear and relativly new driver

tavishduval

ive been driveing for a few years now (2 years on back roads with no licens) and i want to get into performance cars and performance driveing (drifting mostly) i signed up mostly cus i know NOTHING about performance cars and drifting, and im not going to mess with it untill i learn alitle about it.

Hi there and welcome to Torquecars. Where are you from? You sound pretty sensible - getting some knowledge before you start modding the car. I've seen some horrendous messes where people with a little knowledge have really ruined the cars handling and performance and ended up selling the car.

Make sure you read through the articles on the main site www.torquecars.com and post any questions you have in the relevant section on this forum and we can get you up to speed with tuning quite quickly.

im from california not to prowed of it... i have 2 cars at the moment a 99 honda acord wich was my moms she got a new BMW M3 (will never let me drive...) and my main car for the time being my 91 honda acord (only mods are a KILLER sound system) out of the 2 which would be better for a good drifting car? both are automatics.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back