New guy

VandalStatus

Car
CLK55AMGprocharger
hey, thought this was a cool forum to join, we've just finished the manual gearbox and procharger install on my clk55 amg, which should bring a few more laughs to the the car, I'm a qualified mechanic but I've been doing freelance automotive technical feature writing for 16 years.I'll post some pic's up when it's on the road

Sounds nice what power figures are you aiming for? I look forward to seeing your pics.

What is the spec on this? Always interested to see what people are using and which mods they have chosen.

well it's been stripped and inspected rebuilt with forged CP pistons Carrillo rod's Mahle piston rings ACL bearings ARP gold bolts both heads ported and gas flowed with custom profile cam's titanium valve gear lower compression ratio for small pulley and 22psi, 8 jenvey itb's (54mm) pie cut exhaust manifolds 4-2-1 each side and an extra bank of injectors mounted in custom made velocity stacks with the injector boss fitted, full description with the pictures but it'll have 3 maps for road, fast road/track day and full fat setup and it should be good for 700 bhp at the wheels

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back