New Car

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
Ok, so i just got back from the auctions in northampton and i have grabbed a steal its only a 1.1 so i wont be doing any performance mods other than maybe induction kit and exhaust make it sound fast lol but its a tip top car inside.

Its a 206, only done 40k miles and has been serviced every 4k has just minor dints in it few stone chips its silver and has a massive panoramic sunroof and its quite sporty inside.

Ill pop up some pics tomorrow, i plan to keep the mods visual but tasty debadge nice rims maybe some sport brakes to sit behind them and tinted windows full ice system and maybe some screens that should be about it what you think.

Oh and i only paid 1450 for it some douche behind me wanted it aswell

Got pic of tinternet mine has 5 door but you can see the massive sunroof

Attachments

• peugeot-206-lx-moonstone.jpg
    peugeot-206-lx-moonstone.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
Nice one mate! Even if you decide to increase performance there are loads of engines you can swap over! If you plan on getting your windows tinted, give O.G Tinting a call: http://www.ogtinting.co.uk/. Tell Rick that Prince told you to call. They are truely the best for the job around Northamptonshire. If you need to know of any other good places just gimme a pm as I know of the decent places around us.

nice grab gendox, and cheap money too, sounds like a steal for the low mileage and service history it has
good news is theres a fortune of mods you can get for that model

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back