Need help tuning my car for Stage 1

pdub24

Car
92 Civic EX1.6lVTEC
Hey, all my fellow gear heads! I'm looking to tune my car to just stage 1.

I have a 1992 Honda Civic EX 1.6l VTEC. I want a nice balance of Power, torque, and handling. To me there's more to driving than just speed. You need to also be able to attack and handle corners... I love getting down on Lincoln Drive late at night in philly. The smooth, narrow winding road makes me feel like I'm driving in Monaco, Italy. Please help; I'm new to this and I would appreciate all advice and recommendations thank you.

Last edited:
Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

It would help us enormously my friend if you can give us an idea of the size of the budget that you have to play with, also if you intend to do the work yourself or if it is to go out to professionals. ;)

Good luck buddy! :)

Thanks T9 man. I don't want to put too much money into it because I plan on get an Audi A3 2.0T or A4.

The work would be done by professionals. However, if I'm able to do it myself that would awesome!

I just want to make a nice zippy car I can keep for a little while until the upgrade.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

It would help us enormously my friend if you can give us an idea of the size of the budget that you have to play with, also if you intend to do the work yourself or if it is to go out to professionals. ;)

Good luck buddy! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back