Need a Primera GT in a hurry, how about this one?

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I have located a Primera GT near me, havn't seen it yet but it has near 170k miles, 8 months MOT, 1 Months Tax she reckons she wont go lower than £550. (It was origionally advertised for £600 with 12 months MOT and 5 TAX (didn't sell and was took off the market for a while) What do you think it's worth? Or should it be avoided (Bearing in mind I need one in a hurry) Thank's as usual peeps

Anymore details buddy?
Generally Primera's are indestructible as long as it's been looked after and serviced regular.
There's a wire trick that you can do to read fault codes, i'll see if I can find out which pins to use as it may be useful if you go to view it.
What year is it as that seems a reasonable price to me.

So it's been on the market for 4 months at £600 and hasn't sold? Doesn't sound right. I'd PM Dagger with the advert and ask for his advise.

I have verbally agreed to buy a Primera sport+, not a GT I know but a good deal. year 2000, full extras, 96k, xenons, New driveshafts, 12 months MOT 6 months Tax and delivered for £725, (Owner is a friend of a friend, An agricultural engineer who spends time maintaining his cars) A good deal I think

The GT has 150 bhp from new whereas the Sport+ has 138 Bhp's (And no doubt is heavier) What makes the difference?? Thank you