My winter car

Next year the greanmachine is going seriously hardcore so I have just got another stagea for daily driving driving around town and in the snow

Its a very rare Series 2 RS Four S (maybe 5 or 6 in the UK ) and the last model with the early style body. Colour is called "snow white" which is pearlescent

The S is the only factory manual stagea made and has all the following as standard out the factory from an R34 Skyline .

Later Neo single turbo engine with just under 300bhp out the factory
Latest dual syncro 5 speed gearbox
Attessa pro awd system - with electronic stability program
Exactly the same suspension and brakes all round as the R34
HICAS 4 wheel steering operated by seperate ECU
LSD
GTR Drivetrain
Xenon headlights thats seperate dip and main xenons
Full UV glass - a factory factory option so its legal in the UK

It is stock apart from the following mods
Adjustable Nismo S tune suspension which is a factory option
Stainless exhaust
AVS model seven wheels

It manages 25mpg round town as long as I dont go really silly

A couple of pics.... and the bodykit is standard out the factory like this !!!

279.jpg

306.jpg

281.jpg

280-1.jpg

It even has a switchable driving mode for snow

Last edited:
Sweet! Can the green one get any more hardcore? I presume you wont be going silly with this one and are going yo keep the power under 1000bhp! ;)

That is a pretty impressive spec for a factory standard model.

Very nice sleeper, and the name is very apt for the winter weather due! ;)
Looking forward to reading about all of the future mods to this "sensible" !!!!! winter runabout of yours! :)

Thanks for the positive comments
Beleive it or not I WONT be modding this car...............at all !!!
and I understand that no one will beleive me

A few reasons -
It will be used daily drive and I dont need another "track car"
The s is like an RS version with ford it has most things as standard so its not suitable to mod anymore.
It has an rb25 neo engine - loads of low down power but expensive and difficult to mod , besides it modding this takes money away from The grean machine fund..

In fact the suspension is probably coming off . Well actually I should say is coming off as soon as I can work how to put later rear hubs on the green one , Then the set up will bolt on .
This was probably a major factor in getting the car. The suspension is close to £2K and probably the best available for anything but full track work. More importantly it is impossible to get a decent set from the uk .

Oh and as to can the green one get more hardcore - oh yes no problem :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Nice daily driver, not really my thing, too many computers but still as a winter driver then you need all the help you can get to keep yourself on the road.

Still very cool all the same, it's nice to have something that's a bit different rather than a normal car.

Very nice. I bet you'll find it hard to keep it clean, especially when they start gritting the roads.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back