more grunt!

daveyboy

Hi all,
I'm Dave n live south yorks,the wifes just got a new company car 06 golf gtid thing luvly motor but makes my 320d feel broken! need a remap to wipe the smug grin off her face! any clues?
cheers. :oops:

:twisted: You could always remap her car to make it go slower!!!

Before you remap your ecu you should htink about your objectives:-
As much power as possible (Super Diesel only and unreliability)
Power in the whole rev range
More peak power
A little more power but retaining economy and reliability
A tight wad economy remap to give the most mpg (Some people boast mpg!! instead of speed)

Dont want to upset you but your wifes car can be remaped to give loads more power and even better economy for about 300 notes. Dont let her visit this site and we won't tell her.

Have you thought about any other options? i.e put your car (or yourself) on a diet! Thats free and you'd be surprised how much difference it can make!

thanks boys! can boost my 136 to 165 easy enough for a reasonable amount,that should make life more bearable after drivin her golf!
got an 05 factory (aprilia 1000 twin) that puts out 138 as standard jus to put it in perspective! enjoy your summer n watch out for those bikes :wink:

My old boy owns an Aprilia and has a general rule: 'I never ride it farther than I can push it home' .. Hehe! True to form it's been in bits for the last 12 months! I'm itching to get it up and running.. For err.. His sake.. But wouldn't know where to begin!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back