methanol supplyer

i run cooling mist water/meth injection kit.

the water bottle is mounted to the side of the intercooler so its kept cold when the car is moving, with the pump just to the side of it, i use brass check valves instead of plastic with anti clog sensors on the injector which is mounted about an inch from the throttle body. the kit is fired by the ecu once it picks up two readings, it will only fire once the engine is at or above a certain running temp and then it fires at a preset boost level. then the closed loop mapping picks up the changes in fuel etc and adjusts the mapping to suit the increase ron and drop in charge temp

i havent tested it on the new engine yet but on the old set up i used to get a 40bhp power increase on a 10% meth mix ( 10% meth 90% water )

itys an awsome mod for the money, bang for pounds its amazing and can be used on turbo's and no turbo'd engines obviously you dont need an ecu to fire it, you can set it up to run at wot or on a boost swich

MrB said:
im looking for a new supplyer of methaol for my water meth injection

anyone know anyone

Brett

mmm
might be a bit of a long shot but have you tried a pharmisist?

or a school ? i know that we used to use a lot in chemistry ( well it was ethonal which is slightly different ) they might be able to give you a local supplier

i checked with my local high street pharmasist and got no joy especialy when they asked and i told them it was for a car lol

i was told i could use rubbing alchol from the chemist but they no longer stock it