Meet other type R Owners and swap tips.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Post here if you own a Type R and tell us what you've done to yours to make it special.

The first tip to get the ball rolling - the Integra Type R exhaust has not been bettered - the standard Honda design is yet to be improved upon. Don't even bother looking for a sports exhaust for it. The standard airbox is also very well designed.

Honda do seem to know how to set up a car. They are also supremely reliable - I'm curious to hear of any faults in Type R's that are not caused by Abuse!

what I have done!

Hi guys I have a black Honda Civic Type R and I have put in a new body kit front and back. Wish do do more but this cost me alot of money. Wish I could put my pictures on here and see what you guys think. Some like it some don't but I'm happy with it. I will let you know if I do any further modifications which I hope to do soon.

I would love to hear from others and get some advice and tips. :D

Car sounds nice. You should be able to upload pics into our new gallery - create a new album then upload - max image size for upload is 1500kb, if you have any problems PM me and I'll sort it out for you.

hi am paul just bought an 2000 integra type r havent modifed anything yet its on coilovers but appart from that its standard, any tips on what to do to it? my mate has a ctr so i was hoping to get it to around 200bhp how much would i be looking for this cheers paul

The B18C engine found in an Integra Type R produces 195bhp...so providing you have the correct engine in there, you won't need to touch it.

i was told it only has 180bhp? and it cant be chipped its an full ecu job at around 1000 puond?