lots of &%* F%$& b$*@%ks swearing.

On a note of people driving like to$$er$ i was sat at a junction, 2 lanes which turn right and filter into one. Well im on the right behind first car, lights change we pull off, the right line is tight into the right turn so you always come out first, anywho car on me left comes up behind him and this is where i should then filter in behind him. But OOHHH NNOO the guy in a white Renault on the left side decides im not coming in and sits right up behind the other car in front of him. guy about 60, practically forces me into the other side of the road and beeps his horn at me!!! at me, the old t$%t!!
if i wasnt in my 3 week old (of owning it that is) car i would have ran into the prick, i gave him the birdie, the horn, the swearing and anything else i could give before i had to turn into work. Why do people at filter lanes seem to think they dont have to let other traffic filter in?? if there had been a car coming the other way i could have been in big trouble, god help me if i see his car in town :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thats better rant over.

You could paint it red and slap on a body kit spoilers and a few neon lights although that might compromise your stealth look a little!

ah now whether you get angry or not is relative to the road situation. i agree in this situation that the old git was exactly that, an old git.

but on the way back from work there is a dual carriageway maybe bout 4 miles long. right at the end the 2 lanes filter into 1. now most people get into the first lane and this would be fine if everybody did as the traffic would flow quite easily but no... you get loads of to$$ers who think its their God given right to shoot past all the traffic and cut in at the front. its bad enough when they dont know what theyre doing but you get the ones ususally in bmws (sorry if anyone drives a bmw!) who know exaclty what theyre doin.

anyway this one day i was sitting in the inside lane neaerly at the end of the dual carriageway where it merges into one lane. right next to me some p***k in a merc appeared and tried to edge in infront of me after i sat in the queue for about half an hour. he blared his horn so i replied with the only sign not in the highway code. he then tried getting in behind me but the guy in the alfa behing me knew the score and didnt let him in either (AHHHAHHHAH :lol: ) the guy in the merc made the mistake of blaring his horn at the guy in the alfa. the alfa stopped and the guy got out and started goin mental at the merc driver. get what he desevred :D .

also happened to me once after i just passed ma test. there was roadworks on a dual carriageway and everyone was flying up the outside lane and cutting in at hte front before the roadworks. a lorry was sitting in front of me so he pulled out into hte outside lane to stop everyone skipping the queue. i stayed just behind the lorry to give him room to move back in. the next thing that happened i couldnt believe. some guy behing the lorry bumped up onto the central reservation drove along it past the lorry and back onto the road! ofcourse theres always some numpty that hasnt got a clue that always lets them in.

i feel better now

yeap this is always the same prob at roadworks.

some of you may know that the cumberland gap, 6mile strech of duel carragway (M74) from gretna to the M6. couple of months ago one of the lanes had to be shut for reasons unknown, anyway for about 4-5 miles before the gap where its still 3 lane (scotlands always said that the gap is in england so they should pay for it and the english was scotland to pay for it as they cpnverted the rest of the carrageway to moterway about 10- 15 year ago ) they was sign up saying that quees were likley and that it was done to one lane for whatever reason. steve was correct the outside lane was just mercs and beemers flying down and then having nowhere else to go as nobody would let them in when it changed down from 3 lanes to 1. inside lane had no bother allowing the middle lane back in as they had more of less been trying to get back in since the signs (i know this couse it took me 3 miles before i got back in as bumber to bumber all the way)
you always find some idiots who think they own the road and must get there own way. i admit it i was like this just after passing my test but now i know at times there is no point in hurring as you usually dont get there any quicker. pass something doing 50 and youll end up behind something else