knightrider says hello to all

thanks to all......... :)
to pgarner-
thanks brother............
plans for my honda-
front lip upgrade, rear lip upgrade, NGK laser iridium spark plug and racing cables upgrade, side skirts upgrade, all alluminium spoiler upgrade, pearl silver to Crystal Black Pearl paint upgrade, 16" rims upgrade, hertz spl monster M 15 unlimited subwoofer upgrade, hertz spl monster MP 15k unlimited amplifier upgrade, hertz hi energy system HSK 165XL upgrade, black insert head lamp & tail lamp upgrade................... :)
"any suggestions would be appreciated" :)

Personally I think that 16" rims will ruin your cars ride, I'm guessing it has 14s at the moment? Don't forget to uprate the handling with improved suspension components.

:Dthanks waynne.......... i really appreciate yous suggestion. yes my ride is currently rolling on 14's. but my mechanic ensures me that he will adjust suspension to suit the 16's. :D

Fair enough, it sounds like he has it covered then. Will he also be adjusting your speedo as it will be underreading due to the greater rotational area.;)

Poly bushes should tighten the handling up further and an anti roll bar on the rear.

hey waynne [thnx 4 d advice]- :) -
no he doesnt told me about speedo tuning, as i asked the same question to him, he told me that the total diameter of 16's with low profile tyre gonna be same as the 14's with high profile tyre......... Is it necessary to tune the speedo with respect to rim upgrade??..M bit confused.!!!! :!:

hey waynne [thnx 4 d advice]- :) -
no he doesnt told me about speedo tuning, as i asked the same question to him, he told me that the total diameter of 16's with low profile tyre gonna be same as the 14's with high profile tyre......... Is it necessary to tune the speedo with respect to rim upgrade??..M bit confused.!!!! :!:

If the overall size is the same then the speedo will be fine. You can check the sizes using our calculator...

http://www.torquecars.com/tuning/alloy-wheels.php

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back