It's been a while...

Zoomed

Car
05'Mazda3 GT Hatch
Yup, it's been a while since I've been on this site mostly due to the fact that I've built another and much faster computer. So I feel an update is in order here, the last post I made mentioned that my brother was looking to buy a Mazda 3 because he really likes mine, so what did he come home with...an Audi 1.8 Quatro turbo car:blink:, hmmm...he said the mistake he made was driving it. Oh well, so a few months later he's now looking to purchasing a MazdaSpeed3, this could have something to do with an event that took place on a freeway where I was following him in my Maz and he decided to try and get away from me, well he did but not very quickly at all:lol:, being that my brother is older than I...this just wont cut it.
I haven't as of yet done any mods to my Mazda as I'm in the midst of balancing my financial portfolio....wait a minute, I don't have a portfolio....:embarrest:, oh well life goes on. An air box is on it's way as well as a timing mod coming soon but I want to research it a bit more before I make any moves...still under warranty.
I promise to keep everyone apprised of any and all mods done to the Mazda and possibly to my brothers Audi...MazdaSpeed if he gets one.

Take care all, tty soon.

hey guys im new here so... i have a mazdaspeed3 09, gonna tune the hell out of it and it will most definetly be impresive! any ideas on how to post a pic here?

Hi there, nice to meet you!

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back