Is your car covered with spiders

billyo

Track Warrior
Every morning I remove a spider from both wing mirrors and still they return. I'm pretty sure it's the same spider.

Is there more spiders around or am I just lucky?

I think its law to have a spider in your wing mirrors,

cant remember owning a car that didnt come with a free pair of mirror spiders,

im pretty sure they are factory fitted as standard lol :)

It's impossible to evict a spider from a wing mirror, fact! Even a jet wash won't move it! :lol:

Could be worse you could wake up to find this...

marauding1.jpg

Ok not done by spiders, but close enough! (It was done by a beastie called a Spindle ermine, think it turns into a moff) :lol:

i did think i have any on the jeep might have some in the bumper of the trans am

but might be some new ones on the jeep as i have just been off roading and throu loads of trees car is scrached up now lol

It seems to be worse down south I guess the spiders love the warmer weather. I had one inside my car at one point and everytime I got in I had cobweb face. I never did find it though.

It seems to be worse down south I guess the spiders love the warmer weather. I had one inside my car at one point and everytime I got in I had cobweb face. I never did find it though.
Got lots too but the big ones i feed to the frogs

I keep getting them in the wing mirrors every morning in the ST and alos the truck.

Was quite gutted the other day, as the truck has been a home to this one spider for ages and he decided to test fate and start moving while i was driving the truck, jence to say the little fella hit the deck.....

Poor little thing. I had one paragliding off my mirror for a bit.

We do seem to have spiders in the wing mirror all the time now you mention it.

I feel really bad there only trying to make a home! even worse when you are trying to wash your car and they pop out of nowhere lol!!

It's actually amazing watching them spin thier webs. They use about 5 or 6 different types of silk and it has a greater tensile strength than steel.

Did you know. If you scaled up a spiders web between 2 buildings, it would be strong enough to stop a passenger jet in flight!:eek:

its amazing really though!!

not to sure if i like them dangling infront of me in the shed though nope nope nope!!!

I remember driving across France about ten years ago and spotting, in the mirror, a very highly coloured orange stripey one descending from the roof lining.

That was a bit un-nerving.

Christ i would of come off the road if i saw that............

I had one hanging off the sun visor once i actually stopped and got out the car lol! how the hell do they get in there?? :???:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back