Introduction new member

ztphil

Car
MGZT190
Hi fellow motor nuts
my name is philip giles i am 65 years young, on retirement i purchased 2 MGZT's one an auto diesel for touring and day to day use and a V6 190 for track days through the MG car club and associate clubs I am in the throws of upgrading the 190 with better brakes, egaust and better induction system, my Disel CDTI has had a load of upgrades re-mapping to 150 BHP with 48mpg with auto box, new interior trim all seats and doors, upgraded brakes, media centre music system with satnav Pioneer system great piece of kit, night vision cameras front and rear (great toy for my Grand kids) stainless egaust, These ZT's are great value for money very well made and always leave the car with a smile on my face. My Son is also a fan especialy of the 190 well that's me life storey I look forward to helping and asking
Phil

Hi Thanks for the welcom any one got any ideas on tunned heads for the Rover KV6 engine and or cam's I am told no good for Turbo job? any options
Phil

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.
What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back