insurance

theballboy

Tuner
Car
mondeo tdci
In the search for my new motor, like everyone I have to consider the insurance imapct.
Does any one have any information on price increase or differentials between groups. Specifically for example (Appreciating that everyone's circumstances unique) the difference between gp 13 and grp 17. male over 35 / 4 years ncb

When i spoke to someone in the industry they told me that the differences between the gps 1 - 12 is much less than when you get past 12. Larger financial jumps appear. I mean if it was goiing to go up by £100 each group or even more then that plays a big part in whether or not I can actually afford to get a 330d which is what I really want.

best way is to have a look on compare the meerkat etc
fill it out for one car then have a look at another.

at 35 your well over both the 21 and 25 year old increases in premuims - some also have another drop at 30.

best way is to have a look on compare the meerkat etc
fill it out for one car then have a look at another.

at 35 your well over both the 21 and 25 year old increases in premuims - some also have another drop at 30.

Premiums are rated on area as well as age and driving history so there is no "formula" as such.

I coded a quotation system for an insurer so I know how complex these things are. The only answer is to get quotes.

Bikes used to be cc and age rated but I'm sure that they are now rated individually like cars.