Insurance call centers

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How happy are you with your insurance companies call centres?

Does the service you get form part of your decision to buy or do you just go for the cheapest option around.

Have you made a claim, and if so did you get a good service.

I'm with Churchill and I have to say they aren't too bad although I don't phone them very often. But when I do I normally get straight through to speak to someone and as a double suprise they can be quiet helpfull too. They wasn't the cheapest for me but the policy I got from churchill allows me to drive any vehicle and the cheapest quote didn't....Shame they don't do the nodding dog no more though :sad2:

Privilege has been superb in the ten years I've been using them. No previous insurer came remotely close to service and support I've received from Privilege.

after my unfortunate hit in november
1st phonecalls were all telt with easily - proberly because it was someone elses fault.
they had recived the insurance details from the other company along with notification that they were at fault (hope so cause my car had been parked up at the time)

since then ive had 2 letters .
1 - they were still waiting for a copy of the defendants insurance

on phone call to them they said it was a standard letter and he couldnt work out why id been sent it.

2 - few days later one to say that they hadnt recived any admission of guilt.

again a standar letter

Ive found some of the cheaper companies call center staff are clueless about the policy cover and have to keep checking or asking things. Norwich Union direct and Direct line staff are well up on the policy cover but I guess it is luck of the draw as to who you get.