info on a primera p11 gt.

LPMorgan

Road Burner
Car
none at the moment
been doing loads of research and can't find a thing on them. no "how to's" can't find aftermarket parts or anything like that. i know they were 150bhp from factory. it's doing my nut! any help? primera was meant to be a track car idea but i worked out it would be better to buy one from the get go. please help?

The GT uses the SR20DE (note capital E) engine and at 150bhp it's pretty much maxed out for it's design. The engines are, however, pretty much indestructible

I think the handling is absolutely razor sharp but the engine isn't anything special compared to many other engines I have had, Actually I have got so used to driving diesels I find the lack of torque very very very frustrating. Also as sharp as the car is I am begining to find the rock solid suspension and hard seat a little irritating, However when I come to roundabouts and twisties these make it all worth it. Not good as a family car I think as the ride is so hard every bump is felt. I'd recommend a mondeo for the long runs. Lucky me I have both, (Like a bag of golf clubs)

I doubt there is any point lowering such a car, Nissan spent millions getting it just right as the story with most cars, Get yourself a copy of "Car Magazine" - Dec 1996 Giant Handling Test. it's on ebay ( I just got a copy) and read about the Primera and also the Almera. Brilliant read. makes you want to go out and buy a 106 gti then a Primera

i like the look of a lower car lol plus when you put bigger rims on it makes the car look "higher" it's more aesthetic than anything but increase handling too