Induction Kit

Thanks mate.Payday not far away so will see if i can spluge a little :) my speedo keeps sticking as well so I think I will change the dials at the same time as getting it sorted.DO you have the origional dials in your car or have you change yours as well?

I have a set of white faced dials. They're still in the bag they arrived in about four years ago :lol:. I never got round to fitting them, simple as that. I have a three pod pillar gauge set up to house some extra gauges, there's probably a phot in my phots bit.
My car is actually in the workshop now, in the process of installing a stand alone ECU, at last. We are rather busy and finding time to do luxuries on my own car is sparse.
My new dash vents arrived yesterday, i have no idea when they'll be installed.
The Lockwood dial sets are good.

do u recommend the standalone ecu on all gtos?is there a common problem with the stock ecu (pardon my ignorance but my knowledge of cars is comparable 2 hugh heffners knowledge of celibacy-im learning though :) ) i want my dials 2 show up blue so will have a look online and see whats available.

The lockwood dials are switchable in colour. The standalone ECU is only necessary when doing major upgrades. For small bhp increases the cost of the systems available really isn't worth it, there are plenty of options available to support the upgrades up to 450 bhp, when you start getting past that mark, standalone systems come into their own.
The stock ECU's do suffer from capacitor leakage. If the unit hasn't had then replaced, it is wise to do so.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back