induction kit for my S3

chimp67

Car
Audi S3 270bhp
fitted a bmc induction kit to my S3 and it seems to have lost power. there is also a hose that was connected to the old air box but it has nowere to go now can anyone help???

It's probably just a breather pipe for the engine. You can buy a little filter for it buddy.
Something like this.
breatherfilter-installedonhose.jpg

nice one mate, will get one tomorow. is there any reason for the drop in power or could it be just in my head that its slower

thank you, my mined is at rest now. once i fit my decat im going to get the car remaped again. if i can get it to 300bh i shall be a happy man.

yes mate the induction kit is the BMC CDA the intake comes from the wing.
the car was remaped to 270bhp by the last owner ( or so he says ) no paper work to back this up though but it is very quick, a proper scooby eater.

yes i will do, do you know were i can download an S3 warkshop manual, been looking all over the net and cant get a decent one anywere, not had a vag before so im still taying to work my way round it. cheers

ok cheers anyway, ill get that rolling road done an see what its realy putting out.
thank you for your help.
ILL BE BACK

the light came on two days ago as it happens so now realy, but had an oil and fillter change plus the fuel filter changed about two months ago. got to go work in ireland for 10 weeks so unless i can find somwere across there that may have to wait

Welcome to TorqueCars - its always good to have another fellow Audi owner on board!

IMHO 270 seems optimistic for just a remap. Did he change the turbo or do any other mods? They are stunning cars though - I had to be sensible and get a 5 door T-Sport but I do envy you.

if your after 300 bhp then your going to need to change the turbo or at least get the standard one hybridised. as it really only good for around 280 bhp

do you know who mapped it ? several are rather optimistic with their gains