If you were a car

This is me... ;)

golden-bear-friction-brum.jpg

My wife would be a classic LOTUS - cos she's Loads Of Trouble, Usually Serious.

As for me, I'd be a vintage Bentley - I'd only see action a few times a year, but need hand-cranking to get me going.

well a few years ago i would have been a rover cause i was forever blowing my gasket :amuse:

but now im married with responsibilitys ive mellowed alot so i would be golf vr6 ive become a litlle lazy put on a little weight but can still go if needed to :twisted:

Id have to say id be the supra twin turbo (manual). Super fast and catches the girls eyes. Also the manual as im not an auto poser.

I don't know what kind of car Brian ENO or Julie ANDREWS drive, but I bet they go like a dose of SALTS, slowing down of course for EPSOM.

You can tell I'm not in the same league - I haven't passed a thing for days!

Last edited:
:lol: @ Chris green. You need more Fibre.

Would that be "Carbonara Fibre", or that famous Japanese repair material, Fibre Grass*, waynne?

*You only need Prastic Padding firrer for rittle holes, (avairible from Harfords.)

Actually, I've thought of two other cars that would suit me. The old model Daewoo Espero (Spanish for "I'm waiting") and the old Vauxhall Nova ("No va" being Spanish for "It doesn't go"), which brings me neatly back to needing more fibre again!

Last edited: