Torque Cars

History of the Peugot GTI range

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by ellis243, 27 May 2014.

1. ellis243

ellis243 Newbie

Manchester
    Car:
    Peugot 306 GTi-6
    I'm quite new to this forum, so I hope to post something to get a bit of a discussion going.

I found this article recently on * REMOVED URL AS PER OUR T&C's* and it's got some interesting information in it. Related to this, I'd like to ask people on this forum what their favourite GTI model has been.

Mine personally is the 306 released in 1997, which is a great drive. What's yours?

*Hi buddy, as a new member with less than 10 posts made, the system will not allow through any URL's or photos to be posted as this helps to protect us from the spammers*

T9 man
    Super Moderator.