Hi!!

Nalderz

Tuner
Car
307 1.6 16v Rapier
Hi everyone, my names Matt and i have a 307 1.6 16v Rapier. Have only modded this a little but want to continue until i need to buy a new one :)

I have a full stainless dual exit exhaust system, simota forced air induction kit, would've had a set of 18" inovit blade alloys but my gearbox decided to die lol so there next, do you guys have any ideas on mods?? any engine type, i dont have a clue what to do with it

Welcome along. Once you get to 10 posts, a picture paints a thousand words.

You've got the basics down. Trouble is beyond here it become a little more expensive. Next move imo would be cams from Piper or Kent,either blank or regrind.

oh and its de-badged and has Nalderz on the back, and blue led conversion kit for the speedometer and blue led clock conversion and i have kinda bodged the front grille with mesh cos some morons decided it'd be fun to kick the original in

I think post 10 now so pics will be done tomorrow

Yes buddy your up to 10 posts now. And your name has gone bold so you are now ok to post pics and links. :bigsmile:
Why not start a project thread in The Gallery For Members section.

ok i need help people, how can i get pics uploaded into my album or threads????
i have my pics at 640x480 and they are below the maximum size and are in jpeg format and yet it says unable to upload photos, then when i try a single pic it says invalid file
am i being stupid??? lol

ok i need help people, how can i get pics uploaded into my album or threads????
i have my pics at 640x480 and they are below the maximum size and are in jpeg format and yet it says unable to upload photos, then when i try a single pic it says invalid file
am i being stupid??? lol

its probably down to the server change that waynne is doing/done??
but i just uploaded a pic by using the quick upload just under the smilies so this way definitely works
nod.gif

Hi mate and welcome to TorqueCars. Your images were on the old server as it looks like they were uploaded whilst I was transferring data. I've pulled them off for you and transferred them to the new server.

Hopefully all the image upload bugs are ironed out. I can't find the image though you posted in a thread on it's own! Did you create an Album in your profile as well? I might still have a bug to track down there if you did.

its ok, the pic that has gone was uploaded with the other.

Thanks. rainbow? meaning colour changing ones?
i had the blue because all my interior lights are blue, lights up pretty sweet in the dark

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back