Hi Hayley you're back

Re: How do you judge a man

heya yeah its going good thanks, im selling it though and getting either a gsi 2 litre or a toyota turbo thing. hows things your end.

That sounds like quite an upgrade. Is it going to be your stealth look as well!;)

Things are going well at my end. Really enjoying this summer (so far).

aww my own thread cheers wayne,
glad all is well with you.

Haha ok i admit it the astra is not stealth at all its quite in your face :)

Hi coupe :)

erh no prince i hate them, either a supra or celica can't decide which one.

yeah i like the supras too, been workin loads so can finally afford something with power (ish) lol.

yeah i like the supras too, been workin loads so can finally afford something with power (ish) lol.

Can't believe how much the Supras (and Skylines incidentally) have come down in price, there's some real bargains out there now.

More power is easily free'd up on the Supras, although they're no slouches as standard. Old man has one. You driven one?

What do you do for a living?

yeah they are really cheap now, no i haven't driven one, been in mates celica gt4 drives like a dream though.
Just a chef, just put the hours in and it pays quite well.

Don't get the GSi :( Much more fun and scope for mods with a Supra or GT-4, and they're well fasterer. Plus, it's a Vauxhall...:p

I'd urge you to try and drive a Supra tbh, drives very nicely going steady (it is more a big comfortable grand tourer after all) and like sloppy sh*t off a very shiny shovel in anger.

I'm the same. Well, not a chef but I put in the hours (12 hours a day, 7 days a week during the late spring/summer) and then watch the money rollllll in.

MA there ain't nothing at all wrong with an Astra Gsi. As long as you can find a good unmodified one. But that can be hard.
Anyway glad to have you back Hayley. Have you thought about a Scoob?

The Supra is a good idea especially the turbo. They beat Porsches and supercars in standard form. 3.5 seconds to 60 (or somewhere in that silly region!)

The Supra is a good idea especially the turbo. They beat Porsches and supercars in standard form. 3.5 seconds to 60 (or somewhere in that silly region!)

Its not that fast Waynne :toung:

Standard Evo would beat one in a straight line and round the bends. Supra standard internals are good for 600bhp or something rediculous like that!

Its about 5 seconds and youd need a big turbo and remap to get under 4 seconds.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back