Hi Guys

Afroman

Car
2001 VW Bora 1.9TDi
Hi all, cheers for activating my account:D

My name is Chris and it's been a while since I last did anything like this, so a bit rusty and new to the game all in a oner:lol:

I brought a VW Bora about a month ago, few teething problems but hopefully they'll be sorted soon without too much hastle. She's a 2001 1.9TDi 90BHp, would've been nice to get something bigger but this one 'appears' to be low milage :amuse:
I'm getting good fuel return, which is always good in the current climate, but I'd like more and maybe a little more grunt. The Bora is fitted with coil-overs, not had chance to get a good look as yet, these need adjusting and sorting out. Other than a few minor diggles I can't grumble.

Any advice, places to take it for work etc. in the Southampton/Cornwall area would be greatly received.

tcsmileysign.gif

Cheers for the welcome you guys, it's been a while since I was part of a forum. It feels great to be finally back on the road after not having a vehicle for two years, and to be in a place with like minded individuals who are in the know and can help sort out other peoples problems.

:D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back