Hi from Finland!

Audifin

Car
Audi 80 1.8s 1997
Just joined today, I have an old Audi 80 1.8s 1997 with some problems at the moment but hope to get some help here. I'm in Helsinki Finland and I don't know why but there it is. I like my Audi has been very reliable always starts even at -20c with the choke, only once last winter didn't start due to low battery as I didn't use the car for a couple of weeks. But now having problems with gearbox, (I've posted a thread on the forum today) and also a slight radiator leak, and soon it must go in for the yearly test (MOT) not confident it will pass so I maybe saying goodbye to the car. I keep spending money on the car but it's not worth anything here, that's life I suppose. Anyway I am looking forward to some interesting reading here! Cheers!

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back