Hi Everyone

Agnu

Car
2000 celica gt-s
Learned about this forum from a friend. I currently own a 2000 celica gt-s. This was my first car and im quite happy to own it at my age (18 ). After joining other forums i realized my car does not have the engine potential i was looking for. So i plan on keeping it as a beater and eventually getting another car to my liking. I don't know much about engine tuning, just basic stuff like bolt ons and whatnot. I hope to learn more with the help of this site and hopefully i can get some pics up later on =] nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! If you are looking to learn this is definatly the place to ask and have fun doing it! Once again welcome!

man u own a celica gts....
post some picts........

seriously, ul be proved wrong of what u think about ur car... celicas are full of potential... be it u have only the 3S-GE or the GTE....
im a fan of these engines and to tell u the truth im planning to do some mixing myself....

good luck and welcome man!

yea my car has the vvtL-i 1.8 liter. If i were to get another car.. it would be an rx-7 FD. I know maintenance on that car is a Necessity but hopefully one day i can get one =], and yes i will post pics of my celica one day.. soon ahha im not done with it yet.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back