Hi everyone from Kosovo

Gjika

Car
Renault Clio RS
Hello everyone, since I just joined this forum I would like to "Say Hello" to everyone as I am the newest members on this forum. I'm from Kosovo (I hope some already know where this small country is located).
I own a Renault Clio RS 172 for daily use and I am also a member of a Racing Club "Prishtina Racing Team" and we race in Hill Climb discipline in Kosova Championship. Currently I drive Golf 3 2.0 16V, which is half way prepared for hill climb discipline. I will be needing some modification to make along the way, therefore I saw it reasonable to register in this forum and get opinions, advises and share our experiences with all the members.

With Respect
Gjika

It's difficult to say which one is better, it all depends how prepared the vehicle is. In hill climb except the having powerful engine, it's very important to have short gear ratio (best would be sequential or dog box), LSD, proper slicks and many more. But I believe for beginners its better to start with FWD since it's easier to control.

hey and welcome to the site mate.

would a RWD car not been better for the hill climb ?

HI Gjika and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to have you with us. What is the car tuning scene like in Kosovo? Are parts easy to buy?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back