Hi all

tlo

Car
ford fusion 1.4 tdc
I thought I had better say hello being as I have been a member for a little while . I now have a fiat punto and I think I brought a lemon anyway so far I have
Changed the springs and shocks all round
Changed the breaks,disc and drums all round
changed the timing belt and water pump
Replaced all the bushes on the anti roll bar (never again):eek:
Flushed and changed cooling system
Uprated the engine fan
Replaced sump oil filter and plugs
New wheels
Alfa 147 front seats (got the backs as well but can not get them to fit)
Lastly but by no means the last thing uprated the hu and speakers and fitted a punto sub
I know there are other things headlights , wipers,exhaust ect but I think that will do for now:p

That's all? My my you've been lazy :D
If you want a lemon then I'll swap you for my Passat and you'll see what a real lemon is!
Seriously though, hello and welcome to Torque Cars mate.
PS it's brakes not breaks. Breaks is what my Passat does . . . . incessantly . .

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along and to hear from you.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can so don't be shy.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thanks for the friendly welcome lads I think for this year at least that is all I will do on the car I don't want to brake anything ....or is that break :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back