Hi all

anapilis

Car
BMW 730i E32
Hi, I'm Evaldas from Lithuania Vilnius. I own old BMW 730i straight L6 E32 and I'm interested in gaining more power from it :) I hope to improve my knowledge and get some skills in engine tuning, maybe chip tuning :)

I've already enjoyed some valuable articles I found here and I'm looking forward to get my hands dirty soon! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for so warm welcome I already enjoy being here :)

About my plans... I have low budget very little experience and great will to learn something :D
I love my beemer but I'd like to get more HP from it.. I'm interested in what can be done to my old M30B30 NASP engine to get more power. As a backup (if I mess too much with this engine) I'm thinking about swapping 3.0 engine to 3.5L

I'd love to get some general ideas from you guys and when I'll feel confident about my plans I'll start appropriate thread in forum :)

Thanks! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back