hi all, looks like a good site

Hello there buddy welcome to Torque Cars.
Have you done any mods or are you planning any? Have a wander round the forum and get posting as when you reach 10 posts yourself you'll be able to post us some pics up buddy.:D

Re: Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, I'll need all the help I can get. I dont know much about turbo power, It was all VTEC power til now!!:)

Hello there buddy welcome to Torque Cars.
Have you done any mods or are you planning any? Have a wander round the forum and get posting as when you reach 10 posts yourself you'll be able to post us some pics up buddy.:D
Thanks for info about the photos. The car is totally standard except for a turbo timer (that has to be fitted) and a blitz bov. Only planning "cosmetic" mods at the minute...... going for reliability rather than big power. Not exactly sure what model I even have.....there's a 320 and a 280bhp version I think, so must do a little research?????

Always like the body style of the Mitsubishi GTO (we call them 3000GT's or Dodge Stealths here in the states). They handle extremely well and are not too bad addicted to the gas pump. The short block can take a lot of abuse. I have seen some strong numbers out of stock blocked GTO's, especially the twin turbo versions.

Welcome.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back