Hi all i need your help!!

slickrick

Hi my name is ricky and i own a 92 hb civic vx its realy clean and i would like to modified it for some drag race but not a super thing do just to give its a bit of torque so can anyone help me and tell me were should i start !!

Hi Ricky, welcome to the greatest car club around! Nice to see another Civic owner amongst us! Have you got the 1.6 in there? What kind of output are you hoping to achieve?

hey rick welcome to the site.

the 92 bhp engine will be the 1.4 is it not ?
best idea would be to swap the engine if it is, as the 1.4 doesnt give that much scope to tune.

no its a 1.5l and it comes a little bit lower to!:rolleyes: But i realy would like to know were should i strt and what do you think (it has a gret guts but i need more perfomance not look for know!! and for the best place to buy those things ) ty in advance

no its a 1.5l and it comes a little bit lower to!:rolleyes: But i realy would like to know were should i strt and what do you think (it has a gret guts but i need more perfomance not look for know!! and for the best place to buy those things ) ty in advance
and i would like to have at least 150 hp !!

You'll have to upgrade the brakes first to cope with the new engine. Which I would definitely recommend. It then depends on how much you want in the long run. The B16A (160bhp) from the Civic VTi is a good option, the B18C (200bhp) from the Integra Type R is a very good option. Both engines can be tuned very well.

then do i need somthing else then tha motor ....(like ecu system and everything or i can just put the motor in ????? :confused:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back