Help me find a car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Having narrowed my choices down I am after

An Audi A3 5 door sportback with a low mileage 40-70k on an 06-09 plate IN BLACK or GREY (not silver).

It must have a leather interior, climate control, BOSE speakers

It would be nice to have DSG S-Tronic (NOT TIP-TRONIC) gearbox/cruise control but these are not essential.

If you spot any likely candidates please let me know. Price around £7-10k ideally around the £8k mark.

There is a 56 plate up here on camp going for £6500. 2L diesel. I will gather details if you like. I'm in work the morning.

Its not black, but like a really dark blue type colour. Not sure what you call it. Don't know any details but will ask if you like

:embarrest: 2.0 TDI either the 140 or preferably a 170.

It has to be black or Grey though and with Full leather interior. I've literally just missed about 4 really nice ones! One had a low mileage of 34000!

You need to leap when the right car presents itself Waynne. Over caution just leaves someone else with the car you wanted.

Try to get full electric seat adjustment too - I really miss having this - the BMW is not thus fitted - the Peugeot was and it makes life sooooo easy.

What model are you after? A3 (Wagon) ? ?

:lol::lol:You must be a celebrity now Waynne. people know what car you want so they getting scooped up before you get to them.

You need to leap when the right car presents itself Waynne. Over caution just leaves someone else with the car you wanted.

Try to get full electric seat adjustment too - I really miss having this - the BMW is not thus fitted - the Peugeot was and it makes life sooooo easy.

What model are you after? A3 (Wagon) ? ?
A3 Sportback, I have found a few listed at around £1000 over the Parkers price, I'm hoping they will see sense and let me buy at the book price!

Wish me luck but if you spot any let me know.

I may have found one, it's up for 10k but I need them to drop to £7.5k! It's a waiting game, I called last night and the car sounds perfect apart from the over optimistic price!

I think there's a website somewhere, oh what is, autoscraper, autoraider, er autobraider, something.

I'm sure I'll think of it and let you know.

:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

Hope you find what you want bud.