Helloooo

Raven

Car
Lancer CK2
A biiig Hellooooooo to every one n wishing all you a good day, :p I'm Raven, wel its ma nik name :D n I would like to thank for making this awesome site and letting me to joing, I'm still studying n Trying to mod my car s engine as i can, so i have done a little change and im enjoy every time i ride my car, so mostly im with my car doing things i can and now i found this forum on a search for Turbo charging a NA engine, some said to simply buy an EVO KIT n swap it, but i like to learn by doing this my self and for my big move I'm planing to turbo charge my NA engine,

So i hope that i'll find help and guidance here, I already read a Post and it just gave me more assuarance and a general idea of what i''m going to do,
So, i'll keep updating what im doing, for now I'm just looking for components I need. So thanks again for hosting this great site for everyone . :)

Last edited:
Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

:)Hi guys Waynne and Pgarner thankz for your warm welcome, :D n yes the site is very helpful, there is almost anything in here n im very thankful to that :D And yes i would like to share any knowledge I have its the best we can do

Re: Do it or not

Hello pgarner , :) i read your post and the articles, yes it seems to be cost too much and a lot to do, my eldr bro already has an evo n i get to use it for like few times :D n he is not good as me either :D

n this is my 2nd car its a 2001 lancer GLI so i thought to do this project by myself as im now studying under mercedes benz, so i like to try n do things :) so its ture as you said it costs a lot, n i wnt be buy a new car right now :sad2: thats why i thought to add a turbo to my car, if i can i'll buy a turbo engine latter, :) so now im looking for what kind of boost pressure i need and a matching turbo for this, but what you said is still on my head n thanks for reply :) really appreciate it :D

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back