Hello

TerrorRiderTej

Car
Punto Active 1.2
Hello everyone from Torque Cars,

As you can tell i am a newbie, im seventeen years old and own a fiat punto active 1.2. The car has currently not been modified and i am confused whether to modify it in the way of style or speed. i welcome any advice and i am keen to learn anything new and interesting.

Tej

hi and welcome to TC :)

i'll be the first to say it lol ;)

check your insurance before you do any mods as some companies will sting your wallet in a big way as soon as you start doing anything performance or style wise.

i know its a hard thing to do when your itching to modify but it might be worth while getting a years no claims under your belt first, that way hopefully your premium will drop a bit and you can then think of starting to mod

hi and welcome to TC :)

i'll be the first to say it lol ;)

check your insurance before you do any mods as some companies will sting your wallet in a big way as soon as you start doing anything performance or style wise.

i know its a hard thing to do when your itching to modify but it might be worth while getting a years no claims under your belt first, that way hopefully your premium will drop a bit and you can then think of starting to mod

Thankyou Iv had a warm welcome here. Thanks for that little peice of advice it is actually something that i hav not thought about. okay so now i understand that performance modifications may cost more on my insurance but what about ICE modifications. Do you think it would be alright if i input subwoofers and amps?

thanks, Tej

Welcome to Torque Cars buddy.
Check your insurance before installing and audio equipment. It should state on your policy that your covered up to £xxxx for audio equipment and such.
Mine states that I can have upto a £1000 worth of equipment without notifying the insurance.

Hi tej and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, It's great to have you along and I'm sure you'll pick up lots of handy tips and hints from our members.

I wish someone had told me not to mod my first car as I spent loads on it only to crash it and have to start over!

I guess you took a bad turn. But i am glad that i hav joined as i hav already seeked lots of useful advice and i am gratful to all at torquecars.

Thankyou,

Tej

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back