hello

Alright there Luke (or clinchy)...welcome to TorqueCars mate! Nice to see another Civic owner!!! :bigsmile: Have you modded your Civic in any way? Have you got any plans to do so?

You'll need 10 posts before you can post a pic just so you know...but I'll look forward to seeing the pics!

Hi clinchy and welcome - nice to have you along. I look forward to seeing your pics. It won't take long to get to 10 posts :)

Hello, hello! And welcome :)

I'm quite new here myself, but I received such a warm welcome when I first arrived that I figure I should take part in the warmness for other new-comers.

I think you'll like it here :)

I think it is important to make people feel welcome! We're a nice friendly bunch! ;)

cheers guys.

yea so far buddyclub pro spec cat-back, DC sports 4-2-1 manifold, Skunk2 intake manifold, AEM short ram, D2racing coilovers, team dynamic 16" alloys, spoon styled C/F spoiler.

im planning on building a high compression setup this winter with a 55 shot of nitrous. hopefully with out the spray irl produce between 145whp to 160whp.

Hello, hello! And welcome :)

I'm quite new here myself, but I received such a warm welcome when I first arrived that I figure I should take part in the warmness for other new-comers.

I think you'll like it here :)

Hello there, welcome...

Yea I agree with you there, they gave me a warm welcome too =))

Thats a good set of Mods clinchy. What are you mods planned to get the high compression setup? If you went low compression you could be looking at forced induction?

i did think of FI but everyone seems to do it and i like to be different :)

well i want to get my comp up around 12:1, so im going to install some

P29 dome top pistons
shot peened OEM rods
3 angle valve job
port and polish

im going to need a whole load of other bits and bobs but im still trying to source some of it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back