Hello

D

davehellier

Hi all a brief details i have a volvo 850 t5 est which i have remapped and very pleased with the results, But as always need more lol, I know have my mother in laws car who recently passed away:( ThE car is a citroen xsara hdi auto with 28500 miles on the clock 2001 model and yes im looking for power gain but need advice on hence joining you guys and gals to advise me best way to go :bigsmile: not flash with cash so please keep this in mind ;) Thats it for now thanks

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from the Admin. Please enjoy the site, comment on the discussions and start lots of new threads. We're all here to contribute afer all!

You'll find us a friendly and helpful forum, there are certainly a lot of different cars and people on here from all over the world.

Tell us about your project, we'd encourage you to start a project thread and please get to 10 posts as soon as you can so you can post us up some pictures.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back