Hello!

gy954

Car
Nissan 370Z
Hi all:

Just found this forum while looking for mods to make on my new 2011 370Z. Hope to share info with you as time goes by. I'm retired, living in Sonoma County, CA, where the scenery is beautiful and roads are trashed. You'll know if you have a racing suspension! ;)

(Removed URL as per our T&C's)

Can you rewrite your post without using a URL for the reasons stated below!

Sorry buddy, your post got stuck in the moderation queue, new members with less than 10 posts are not allowed to post up any URL links or photos. Have a look around the website and get involved in some of the other threads and you will hit 10 in no time.

T9 man
Moderator.

Welcome to the site mate. I always got a stright through exhaust system but if yours is straight through already (not sure on 370's) maybe get some bigger piping and a better intake system. That's my thoughts anyway mate. So many things to consider. It all depends on what you want as the end result. Maybe do something with the suspension if the roads are that bad.

hai i am new to this site nice to meet you all...

Removed URL as per our T&C's.

Sorry but new members need to have made 10 posts before they are allowed to post up any URL links or photos, this helps us to deter the spammers. I'm sure you'll understand.

T9 man
Moderator.

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hi all:

Just found this forum while looking for mods to make on my new 2011 370Z. Hope to share info with you as time goes by. I'm retired, living in Sonoma County, CA, where the scenery is beautiful and roads are trashed. You'll know if you have a racing suspension! ;)

hai i am new to this site nice to meet you all...

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back