Hello

pyrat

Car
2 Jags & a Mustang
Hello everyone. I'm in the US and have two Jaguars, a 1996 XJ6 (X300) and a 1999 Vanden Plas (X308) as well as a 4L V6 Mustang convertible. The Mustang is easy to get performance information on, but the Jags, at least on this side of the pond, are things of mystery, so I was hoping I'd be able to get some of my Jag questions answered here.

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

080416American-ShelbyRazorWheels.jpg

:D

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks Waynne, I'm glad to be here and looking for ward to having a great time.

As to what has been done to the cars, okay, but remember you ask for it. :)

The Jags are stock except for the addition of GPS and are why I was glad to find your site.

To start with the Mustang was an '05 screaming yellow V6 convertible, 4L SOHC V6 with dark charcoal leather, Shaker 1000 stereo, including a trunk mounted base speaker, trip computer, 5-speed automatic and interior upgrade. I have added a GT Grill and fog lights, 20-inch Shelby Razor wheels with Kumho Ecsta SPT 255/35ZR20 79Y tires, SCT Livewire Tuner, Magellan GPS, MRT hood struts, Roush trunk mounted tool kit, Meter4it sequential tail light kit, 8.8-inch 3.55 rear end (replaced the original unit), 69 Mustang front spoiler, Powerhouse aluminum driveshaft with loop, PH lower control arms and panhard bar, Eibach springs, Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks, CDC ducktail spoiler, Mustang GT sway bars and front brakes and some under hood dress up items. Long range plans are to add a X-Charger supercharger.

FuseBoxPlenumCoverInstallation.jpg

Moderation note: New members who have made less than 10 posts are not allowed to post up any photos. I have approved this for you this time, have a look around the site and get involved in some of the other members threads; you will hit 10 posts in no time at all.

T9 man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back