Hello!

baa

Car
Opel Meriva 1.7cdti
Hi! I guess I'm just newbie to car tuning, but i wonna learn ;). Atm I'm driving Opel Meriva 1.7 Turbo diesel, with no mods od tuning parts :sad2:.
I was hoping of buying new car so that i could start doing something to it, cuz IMO im just too young (19) for Meriva (its like a 5 members of family + a dog in the back kinda car :amuse: ). But my budet atm is not so big, so i would kinda spend only 3k Euros on my new (old) ride, so any suggestions would be great :D

Last but no least I live in Croatia, dunno if all of you guys heard of it but i live there, so I'm sorry in advance for my English.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Ty, I read almoust all your articles about performance tuning basic, visual, respraying, driving tips, etc. I think I'm gonna enjoy it very much on this forums :D

Hi. I am a newbie myself. Welcome aboard. Have a look around, see what you can find. Lots of members have good info, so ask questions.

cyan5E_5Everdana5E_5E25E_5E25E_5EWelcometoTorqueCars5E_5E.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back